The GLO NG Special plans which was block earlier this year is now back with some little changes. The old plan used to have a validity date of 3 days, currently is now 1day for 1GB.
The Glo new special plan gives you N300 for 1GB, before now it was N200 for 1.5GB
This plan isn’t the same and not as good as the old plan, but is the cheapest so far compare to other networks in Nigeria.
Requirements to subscribe
- Glo sim card
- Recharge N300 card
- A mobile phone
How to subscribe
- dial *777#
- Next choose option 1
- Next 1 again
- Choose option 5
- Next option 1
- And finally choose 1
- One day Validity period.
Questions and Answers
- What happens when you are unable to finished the data before the validity period?
- Does it work for all mobile phones and PC?
- Can you share the data to someone?
- If you’re unable to finished the 1GB before validity period, don’t worry cause Glo is not that other network that doesn’t support rollover, all you need to do is to subscribe again and you get your normal 1GB and your remaining data that was expired.
- Yes, it works for all Smartphones, Android phones, IOS, and even PC.
- Yes, it can be shared
For more questions about the plan, kindly use the comments box below.
Join our telegram channel for more tips http://t.me/ techvila
1,274 total views, 2 views today