Petroleum Industry Christian Fellowship International (PICFI), an interdenominational Christian organization made up of Christians working in both the International and Local Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria, has the vision to establish the Kingdom of God in the Petroleum Industry; improve its performance; advocate just and equitable distribution of its associated wealth for social change and national building.
In pursuance of this vision, PICFI invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerians in Federal and State Universities for its 2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme .
- Be a certified Full Time -Year One student of any Nigerian Federal or State University at the time of this application
- Not above 25 years of age by 31st December 2019
- Students in 200 Level and above must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than 3.5.
- 100 Level Students who do not have CGPA can provide their UTME scores
- Not be on any other scholarship award from other companies or agencies.
COURSE OF STUDY
Only candidates currently enrolled in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Sciences/Applied Sciences
- Engineering/Engineering Technology
- All applications MUST include scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport sized photograph
- WAEC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of Identification
- Short essay of no more than one page, detailing why you need and should receive the scholarship (not more than one typed page. Font: Arial; Font size 11).
8,587 total views, 10 views today